Sucessful Family Night
1. Pray. Pray about the needs of your family as you consider topics for home evenings,
and pray as you prepare.
2. Prioritize. Make Family Home Evening a priority; learn to say no to other activities.
3. Involvement. Involve everyone in the family; help little children take part.
4. Commitment. Be committed and be consistent. Set a designated time and stick to it.
Holding Family Home Evening on a weekly basis takes dedication and planning on the part
of all family members.
5. Relax and enjoy it. The most important thing your children will remember is the spirit they
feel in your family home evenings and activities. Be sure the atmosphere is one of love,
understanding, and enjoyment.