WD Tuscan Pork Chops (Harmons)
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 Tbs olive oil
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 cup vinegar
1/3 cup chicken broth
3 roma tomatoes, diced
2 Tbs capers
4 pork chops
1. combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour mixture.
2. cook chops in hot oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. remove from skillet.
3. add garlic and saute one minute.
4. add viniger and broth, stir in tomatoes and capers.
5. return chops to skilet; bring sauce to boil.
6. cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 4 minutes.